21Shares Managing Director Laurent Kssis has left the crypto exchange-traded product (ETP) issuer after two years on the job.
- Since becoming a member of the agency in July 2019 (when it was nonetheless known as Amun), Kssis helped to launch quite a few crypto ETPs throughout a number of European inventory exchanges.
- The merchandise present publicity to BTC, ETH, BCH, ADA, XLM, DOT and S, permitting traders to journey the market with out holding the underlying crypto asset.
- In keeping with an individual with data of the state of affairs who wished to stay nameless, when Kssis joined the corporate, property below administration (AUM) had been at $30 million. The agency’s AUM surpassed $100 million final yr, and have since skyrocketed to greater than $1.85 billion.
- The supply stated the whopping development may be attributed to the vary of merchandise supplied and bitcoin’s value rally.
- Kssis has held quite a few roles throughout the exchange-traded fund (ETF) sector in his 18-year profession. He has labored at Commonplace & Poor’s, State Avenue and XBT Supplier, a CoinShares subsidiary.
- A request for remark despatched to 21Shares wasn’t returned by press time. Kssis declined to remark.
Learn extra: 21Shares Launching First Polkadot ETP on SIX Change