Altcoin

Ekart Inu launches EAID (Ekart Assist) token

Ekart Inu has launched a spectacular token known as EAID(Ekart Assist). The Ekart token venture has launched EAID as a help token, so this might be a big help to the Ekart Inu token.

EAID token is blowing up proper now. With cryptocurrency merchants dashing to speculate, many are questioning in regards to the EAID image. So, what’s the EAID token ticker image? Right here’s the need-to-know information to keep away from shopping for the mistaken type of Ekart Inu crypto.

The entire token provide of EAID is 10000000000 with its launching value is $10. The workforce made an unimaginable transfer on this token. They’ve despatched 99% of the EAID token to the burn wallet. So the remaining 1%, that’s 100000000 tokens, are going to commerce. 

They purpose to achieve the 1 billion goal on the EAID token. On this, the person should have the Ekart Inu token to purchase this EAID token. 

Customers can use 0% – 50% of Ekart inu tokens and the remainder of the 50% with any token whereas buying. In October, they’re planning to listing this token in reputed exchanges.

However initially, it’s available for purchase on their official Ekart Inu web site  (www.ekartinu.com). So right here, there’s a time restrict on the market that’s from Sep sixth to Oct fifth. After that, they’ll ship the remaining token to burn the pockets in presale.

Contract addresses

Matic Foremost Internet: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x9f94da865832026b4aa336d96af08872bb347aa1

BEP-20: https://bscscan.com/token/0x9f94da865832026b4aa336d96af08872bb347aa1

“Objective of EAID is to present the perfect and secure place to commerce your valuable crypto whereas remaining decentralized. We’re very loyal to our holders, and that provides us the means to develop exponentially. As we all know that with our unified power and the facility of Ekart, we might be profitable upfront in order that we will go to new heights collectively. “

So, this might be important help for the Ekart Inu token. The entire token provide of EAID is 10 billion with the launching value of $10. They made an unimaginable transfer on this token by sending 99% of the EAID token to the burning pockets (BEP-20 and MATIC).

So the remaining 1%, that’s 100 million tokens, are going for the commerce. Have a 5% transaction payment together with 1% of token distributed to account holders as a reward, 2% for token liquidity, 2% for burning pockets. They purpose to achieve the 1 billion goal on EAID tokens. 

Ekart Inu goals to extend shoppers’ incomes potential. The venture’s main purpose was to construct an EAID token and ecosystem that had been cheap sufficient for anybody to accumulate thousands and thousands of them.

They purposefully priced the venture’s tickets significantly at 10$. The plan is to make the platform worthwhile even when it solely makes $15.

To this point, the builders have been profitable on this regard. It’s crucial to acknowledge that Ekart Inu has had a incredible begin. Nonetheless, as a result of the EAID is new, all investments are actually speculative. 

What’s the EAID Token image?

$EAID is the Ekart AID token image. This EAID ticker image is a typical identifier, which is able to characteristic on any respected crypto exchanges.

Since $EAID is so new, on the time of writing, it’s solely doable to purchase Ekart AID through Ekart Inu’s official web site.

As such, buyers gained’t discover the EAID image on common exchanges like Binance, OKEX, and Huobi. However the brand new cryptocurrency token is trying to listing first on some reputed exchanges in October, nonetheless, so anticipate finding it there first.

Is the EAID crypto Ekart Inu’s token secure to purchase?

EAID is an upcoming, authentic Ekart Inu token. The brand new EAID crypto is now out there for buy on the official web site.

As soon as the EkartAID crypto is launched on 07th September 2021 formally, customers should buy it through the official Ekart Inu token website. For anybody questioning the place to purchase EAID tokens on-line, there’s the reply.

Till that “Purchase Token” button prompts on the web site, don’t buy Ekart Inu EAID tokens from elsewhere to be secure.

Official Web site hyperlinks: ekartinu.com | ekartinu.global | ekart.global

Comply with Us on: Reddit | Twitter | Telegram | Bitcointalk

Disclaimer: This can be a paid put up and shouldn’t be handled as information/recommendation.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Open chat